The Cornerstone Institute is Cornerstone’s training and workforce development division.
Our world-class curriculum prepares participants to succeed in professional, in-demand jobs in the design and construction industry.
- Provides career training and employment opportunities for youth, displaced workers, military veterans, women, people with disabilities, and others who are under-represented in the workforce
- Features a combination of specialized and customized curriculum, on-the-job training, site tours, professional development activities, and overall life skills support
- Empowers students with the necessary insight and skills to successfully compete in a global job market
- Includes an international program that offers internship opportunities domestically and abroad
- Has a 100% employment rate for those who apply for jobs after graduation
“We help students of diverse backgrounds achieve their optimal performance by enhancing their strengths using the most accelerated training methods possible.”
– Wayne H. Perry, President of the Cornerstone Institute